Overview of Services
ADCO provides pragmatic and cost-effective solutions in the assessment of development risk. The company has extensive knowledge of the planning requirement in Ireland and has consistently implemented and delivered robust high-quality results. We are expert in the areas of EIS, site inspection and survey, project monitoring, project resolution, reporting and research.
ADCO has set the standard for the mitigation and resolution of Underwater Archaeology as part of these projects. Our well-informed, professional approach has led to long-standing client relationships. We also work with known and experienced third-parties where necessary to ensure the delivery of top-rate marine geophysical survey. Our commitment to research and publication has established ADCO as a leader in Research and Development within our field.
ADCO employs a core team of experienced HSE-certified Divers who have the necessary expertise to undertake a wide variety of archaeological, geotechnical and civil diving projects. The range of projects include drainage and flood alleviation schemes, marine development and dredging projects, subsea pipeline and cable surveys, and motorway and bridge schemes, both nationally and internationally.
Our comprehensive portfolio includes:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Archaeological Assessment, Monitoring and Excavation on land and underwater
- Geotechnical Inspection
- Digital Terrain Mapping on land and underwater
- Intertidal and Seabed Survey
- Marine Geophysical Survey and Data Interpretation
- Marine Ecology Survey
- Mapping, Illustration, Reporting and Archiving
- Marine Heritage Management and Research
- Public Hearing Participation
- Onshore/Offshore Infrastructural Projects
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Sector-scan Sonar Survey
- Strategic Review
- Structural Survey
- Subsea Installations